As a result of the national emergency related to COVID-19, Wardcraft Homes has adjusted our policies for tours and appointments.
Tours & Appointments: By appointment only Mon-Fri 8-5 and Sat 10-3.
If you need to know who that is text 913-837-6421 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, e-mail and county and state you are building in. You can also call 1-888-927-3272.
Our Employees: We have changed our hours for our plant employees (those who are building your house), to 10 hour work days Mon-Thurs this limits exposure for everyone. Our employees are under strict guidelines not to come to work when showing any symptoms such as a fever, coughing a cold or have traveled outside of the state.
Social Distancing: We are asking our salespeople not to shake your hand at this time. We are also asking them to keep a distance of 6′.
Customers: We ask you do not make or keep appointments if you have traveled outside of the country and have yet to go through a 14 day quarantine or show any symptoms such as a fever, cough or have a cold. Those wanting to tour our Clay Center, KS facility must adhere to Kansas Department of Health guidelines regarding 14 day quarantines as of September 15, 2020. They are as follows:
Those who have traveled to the following locations need to quarantine for 14 days after arrival in Kansas. This applies to both Kansas residents and those visiting Kansas:
- Attended/traveled to mass gathering events out-of-state of 500 people or greater where individuals do not socially distance (6 feet) and wear masks.
- Traveled to Aruba August 27 – September 10..
- Traveled July 14 – August 27 to countries with a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Notice and restrictions on entry into the United States, including China, Iran, European Schengen area, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and Brazil.
- Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March
- Others needing to continue quarantining:
- Received notification from public health officials (state or local) that you are a close contact of a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19.
Mass gatherings are defined as any event or convening that brings together 500 or more persons in a single room or space at the same time such as an auditorium, stadium, arena, large conference room, meeting hall, theater or any other confined indoor or outdoor space. This includes parades, fairs and festivals. Mass gatherings does not include normal operations of airports, bus and train stations, medical facilities, libraries, shopping malls and centers, or other spaces where 500 or more persons may be in transit. It also does not include typical office environments, schools, restaurants, factories or retail/grocery stores where large numbers of people are present, but it is unusual for them to be within 6 feet of one another for more than 10 minutes.
For an updated list please check here https://bit.ly/3fcqSs5